Rate My Blog

Kamis, 02 Juli 2009

Demi Lovato: ‘Here We Go Again’ Out July 21!



Demi Lovato tips her top hat in this new shot from WWD.

The 16-year-old singer/actress dished to the online mag about her own fashion style, music being her first passion and about her new album, Here We Go Again. Check it:

On her new found love for acting: ” [Music is] my first love. Acting is just kind of a way to pay for the singing. I mean, not anymore. Acting now is like a new challenge, new hobby, a new passion even.”

On making decisions on what she wears out: “Sometimes when I want to wear a really hot skirt or something, I think, ‘Would you want your little sister to wear that skirt in two years? No.’”

On the feel of her new album, Here We Go Again: “[It's] more relaxed and more mature. [The songs are] pretty much just heartbreak. I had fallen in love and then my heart got broken. I had never fallen in love before, so that was interesting.”

On pulling one particular song from the record: “When I took a step back, I realized I wouldn’t like those subjects being talked about in somebody else’s home, with a seven-year-old and their mom.”

0 komentar:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP