Rate My Blog

Kamis, 25 Juni 2009

Michael Jackson Remembered By Miley Cyrus, Ludacris, More



In the wake of the tragic news of legendary pop star Michael Jackson's death Thursday (June 25), musicians, actors and celebrities have taken to Twitter with their tributes.

Miley Cyrus said, "Michael Jackson was my inspiration. Love and blessings." John Mayer posted, "Dazed in the studio. A major strand of our cultural DNA has left us. RIP MJ. I think we'll mourn his loss as well as the loss of ourselves as children listening to Thriller on the record player."

"If it were not for Michael Jackson I would not be where or who I am today," Ludacris wrote on his Twitter page. "His Music and Legacy will live on Forever. Prayers to the fam. R.I.P."

Shanna Moakler wrote, "The hard thing about getting older is watching all those who inspired you pass, love to the Jackson family." Heidi Montag wrote, "The world has suffered a GREAT loss today. Michael Jackson my thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends, and fans. God bless God rest his soul he will live on forever! Life is so short enjoy every second God gives you!" Aubrey O'Day, responding to the loss of both Jackson and Farrah Fawcett, wrote, "Praying for the souls of all these amazing talents. The world has lost icons today."

Pete Wentz, who covered "Beat It" with Fall Out Boy, said, "I have never felt this before in my life. I could measure my childhood 2 now on an MJ growth chart. If this is true. Rip. The last legend." Solange Knowles posted, "Thank you Michael Jackson for being my FIRST of many! My mother took me to my FIRST concert. I was only two years old. I fell in love."

Other celebrities like Lindsay Lohan wrote, "NO OMG ... sending my love and prayers out to Michael and his family ... I feel sick." And Kim Kardashian wrote, "Wow I am truly in shock that Michael Jackson has passed away! I love u Jackson family, my prayers are with the whole family!"

0 komentar:

Blog Archive

Check it!

free counters

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP