Rate My Blog

Rabu, 24 Juni 2009

Vanessa Hudgens Takes a Music Break




Vanessa Hudgens is taking a break from musicals for a while.

The 20-year-old actress dished to MTV on the set of her new flick, Beastly, that musicals and music aren’t in her immediate future.

She shared, “I love musicals, I really do. I grew up doing them, so it’ll always have a place in my heart … at the same time, it’s nice to be able to separate the two and just be able to focus on films. It’s a lot of fun playing different characters and taking on new journeys.”

Vanessa continued, “Honestly, I’m kind of taking a break from music right now. I’m just focusing on films and acting. I feel like when I’m doing something I really want, [I] focus on that and try to not spread myself all over the place.”

Miss Hudgens is currently filming Beastly in Montreal, Quebec.

Source : http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/tags/vanessa-hudgens/

0 komentar:

Blog Archive

Check it!

free counters

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP