Rate My Blog

Senin, 22 Juni 2009

Vannesa Hudgens in Beastly - FIRST LOOK



Vanessa Hudgens still hasn’t seen Alex Pettyfer’s “Beast.”

The 20-year-old actress dished to ET, saying, “I’m not sure if I actually kiss him in his beast state. I actually, still to this day, have not seen him in his beast costume because they’re saving it as a surprise for me so the reaction is genuine, so I still don’t know what to expect.”

Vanessa, Alex and Mary-Kate Olsen have been bonding on set as well. Mary-Kate shared about Vanessa, “She is just the nicest and she’s funny and smart and a great actress. She’s amazing to watch.”

Be sure to tune in to ET TONIGHT, June 22 for more behind-the-scenes looks at Beastly.

0 komentar:

Blog Archive

Check it!

free counters

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP