Rate My Blog

Rabu, 24 Juni 2009

Selena Gomez Plays Matchmaker to Taylor Swift



Los Angeles (E! Online) – Selena Gomez is taking on a new role: matchmaker!

The 16-year-old starlet is trying to set up her BFF, Taylor Swift, with close pal and Forever the Sickest Kids frontman Jonathan Cook.

Gomez has already introduced the two musicians via iChat...

Calling Swift his "celebrity crush," Cook gushed: "She is gorgeous...She is an amazing songwriter, and I can relate to her not only as a musician but also as a writer...Plus, she seems so down-to-earth, I always root for her as a fan!"

Gomez, who is featured on the Sickest Kids' track "Whoa Oh," doesn't go easy on Cook in the romance department.

"Selena suggests girls for me to date," Cook told us. "And she told me she has to approve of any girls that I date."

The matchmaking goes both ways. "I've suggested that she date Shia LeBeouf," Cook said. "She's so funny. She's so into him."

Soyrce : http://news.yahoo.com/s/eonline/20090624/en_music_eo/130760

0 komentar:

Blog Archive

Check it!

free counters

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP